Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

My Favorite Summer End Fall Lipsticks

Hi Guys,

As much as we hate to say bye to the summer, we have to welcome fall and say hi to all those beautiful, rich, dark autumn-y shades especially in the lip world. I know I am extremely excited for fall, my favorite season! I can't waaaaait to wear dark vampy lip colors through out fall (I was getting so tired of pinks and corals, if you can't tell.) So this summer, I have picked up two to three fall shades, and added a couple of other lip colors I already had, and made this post for you guys :)

 
 
 
 


1. MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Natural N9 Copper Pink - This is a sample I received from Sephora on bday, and omg this shade is a perfect, glossy, nude for medium skintone.


 
2. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream San Paulo- If you call yourself a lip person, and don't own not even one soft matte lip cream, then that's craaazy. The formulation of these suckers is amazing, they make you lips soft and kind of plumped. By the way, this is my third tube of San Paulo, that color is phenom.
 
3. MAC Lipstick Viva Glam II- Eh? Nice taupey nude with a hint of grey.
 
 
4. MAC Lipstick Twig-This is more taupe and matte than it appears in the picture. This is almost the perfect lipstick if your aiming for that lip color Kylie Jenner is rocking.
 
 
 
5. MAC Lipstick Girl About Town- For those days when a girl need some pink in her life. This is a nice dark glossy pink.
 
 
6. MAC Lipstick Ruby Woo- I can't believe I am such an idiot for not buying this color. Look at it so red so velvety, definitely life changing! 
 
 
7. MAC Lipstick Diva- Definitely the vampy matte color I needed in my life. I love it!!
 
 
8. MAC Lipstick Rebel- Beautiful medium plum lip color.
 
 
9. Wet n Wild Sugar Plum Fairy- I love these lipsticks, they are around a buck or two and insanely pigmented. This is a deep semi matte plum shade.
 
 
 
 
10. Sephora Rouge Shine 3105B N°35- Complicated name, much? I'm surprised this is a lipstick and not a lipgloss, do you not see that shine. This is a deep nude but light plum combined (I suck at describing!).
 
 
11. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Prague- I took this picture before the lip cream dried, it still appears creamy. Perfect mauve in my opinion.
 
Last but not least...
 
 
12. MAC Lipstick Lady Danger- This lipstick makes me so sad, it completely broke and stop twisting and I had to put it in a different lipstick tube :'(  Hence, I did not include it in the first picture. This is almost a red lipstick trying to be orange. But the color is so pretty, a dark orangey.
 
 
I hope you guys enjoyed this post and found it helpful in anyway.
Until next time...
 
DeeMakeupx


No comments:

Post a Comment