Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sonam Kapoor Inspired Pinup Makeup

Hey Girls,

I was recently looking up Sonam Kapoor, the Indian actress, and there was one picture that caught my eye. The makeup look I am talking about is what she wore on the Cannes Film Festival in 2013, I came across an article that said she looked like a disaster, but I completely disagree. She had a beautiful yet neutral champagne color sari on and I guess a little dramatic but still wearable makeup. I loved her cheek contour, which really added definition to her face and that lipstick color, I just had to get it. I am not sure what exactly she is wearing on her lips, but I came across Diva from MAC and it was exactly the same in color. Here is what I came up with...


To Get This Look I Used:

face
L'Oreal True Match- w6
MAC MSF- Medium Dark
Physicians Formula- Super CC Color Correction

eyes
Kat Von D Autograph Eyeliner- Puro Amor
Urban Decay Naked Palette
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
A Black Eyeshadow
MAC Chromographic Eye Pencil- NW25/NC30
L'Oreal Manga Mascara
Red Cherry Lashes #43

cheeks
LancĂ´me Blush Subtle Palette- 192 Rouge Allure
Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush- Alluring Rose

lips
MAC Lipstick- Diva

That completes the look, check out my video on YouTube to see how I did. I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and I hope it helped you in any way. Thanks for reading! :)


DeeMakeupx



No comments:

Post a Comment