Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

My Eveyday Makeup Face | ft. Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette

First I want to say I loveeeeeeeeee the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette, where has this been all my life!!! It's the best nude palette ever and beats the Naked and Naked 3 Palette, in my opinion. This has been my numero uno go-to palette every morning. Currently, I'm into a medium brown grudgey eye look, I don't even care what time of the day it is, I will still wear it.

This is what I mean by medium brown grudgey eye... (according to the pic it looks neutral but I intensify if I feel like I need an extra kick)


What do you guys think?

This look makes my eye color brighter and more vibrant, and I love pairing it with a muted rosey-brown blush and wear it as a contour. Also I love wearing the same color of the blush on my lips.

On my lips I used MAC Lipstick in Brave and NYX Buttergloss in Angel Food Cake.

On my cheeks, I used my favorite ever blush invented Alluring Rose by Estee Lauder.


Please check out this makeup tutorial on my YouTube channel, DeeMakeupx. Also LIKE, COMMENT, SUBBBIIIEEEE, it'll mean a lot to me :)



DeeMakeupx

No comments:

Post a Comment