Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2014

It is either a Kim Kardashian makeup look or Kylie Jenner makeup look that almost every girls is in to nowadays. I wanted to share a Kim K look that I tried out which turned out pretty awesome, since I'm hardly into that smoky eye or even black eyeliner on my bottom waterline. The look consists a pretty dramatic eye paired with neutral nude pinky lips.




Products I Used:
face
L'Oreal True Match- w6
NARS Radiant Creamy- Ginger
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural- Medium Deep

cheeks
e.l.f.- Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder- St. Lucia

eyes
Urban Decay- Naked 3- Mugshot & Darkside
Urban Decay- Naked- Creep & Virgin

lips
NYX Slim Lip Pencil- Soft Brown
MAC Lipstick- Freckletone & Snob



This completes the look. Please watch my video to see how I created this look. Thanks for reading this post and or watching the video. Please leave feedback and I really hope you guys give this look a try.




DeeMakeup x

No comments:

Post a Comment