Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Aishwarya Rai Dhoom 2 Inspired Makeup

It's been a long time since Dhoom 2 has been out, but I recently watched it (I know, very late) and I loved Aish's golden bronzy face with the sexy cat eye, that was like a whole another unseen Aish (right?). I was not going try the makeup look she had on at first, because I thought my tiny round eyes would become tinier, but I'm happy I did, I think this opened up the 'black eyeliner on the bottom lash line' door for me. I will also list the products I used to achieve this look.

 
 
Products I used:
 
face
-my fave all time foundation ever L'Oreal True Match in w6C
-NARS Creamy Concealer in Ginger
-Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish Mineral Bronzing Powder
-Physicians Formula CC+ Super Powder (easy an fast highlighting)
 
cheeks
e.l.f. Contouring Blush & Bronzer
NYX Blush in Cinnamon  
 
eyes
-Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette (LOVE)
-Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Mango Tango
-Kat Von D Autograph Eyeliner in Puro Amor
-L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara (LOVE)
 
lips
-NYX Lip Liner Soft Brown
-MAC Lipstick in Vegas Volt
-NYX Butter Gloss in Peaches and Cream (good stuff)
 

 

Thanks for reading, as always. And be sure to check this makeup tutorial on youtube!! :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment